Dr. Bogdan Klinkosz, DVM, Owner
Dr.Bogdan Klinkosz came from Poland in 1993 as a Research fellow for the Dept. of Neurology, Cleveland Clinic, to do research regarding amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). He conducted many experiments that culminated into a large scale clinical trial in North America and helped advance the treatment for that illness.
After 5 years, his desire to help animals and the joy he received from the interactions with clients and their pets proved to be a major factor in changing career paths. He is a fully certified DVM in USA, Canada, and in the European Union. He studied in Poland, Germany, and Sweden, and has prior education in Pharmacy. Dr.Bogdan has a special interest in ophthalmology and alternative medicine. He is a member of:
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA),
- Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA),
- Polish Small Animal Veterinary Association (PSAVA),
- Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (OVMA),
- World Animal Veterinary Association (WAVMA),
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM).